Monday, November 03, 2008

PR News 9

PR and the fashion industry would be a dream job for me. It's not something I would ever seriously consider doing as a career, but fashion and PR are two things I have a huge interest in. Fashion and beauty PR are unique because the contacts change so quickly. "Almost every firm has an assistant or intern dedicated full-time to keeping a contact [directory] updated, and it seems silly when you realize one person in every office is updating the same work," Kristen Calavas said. The PR Fashion industry has had a huge problem keeping track of their contacts and a new website call LookBook has been created to keep track of clients and agencies. I think keeping track of networks is so important. I'm in college and building my network right now. Facebook has been a great resource for me to do that.

No comments: